Making the Case for the Social Sciences
Download the reports in pdf format:
Podcasts by the journal editor, Professor David Canter AcSS, describing the journal and each new issue, are now available on the journal website.
|Current Bulletin: May 2013|
|Bulletins Archive 2013|
|Bulletins Archive 2012|
|Bulletins Archive 2011|
|Bulletin Archives 2002-2005|
A series of occasional papers, produced with kind support from Society for the Advancement of Management Studies (SAMS)
Myths and Realities series of public debates - podcasts
Podcasts of these events are available from the British Library website - click here. Titles available:
- Education standards: Not as good as in my day?
- Class: We're all middle class now, aren't we?
- Manufacturing matters, doesn't it?
- Who benefits from welfare benefits?
- We've never had it so good? Food and diet in the UK
- Young people: Troubled, troublesome or terrific?
- Growing Old: Something to fear or celebrate?
- Security and surveillance: Has it gone too far?
- Sustainable lifestyles: Great in theory, impossible in practice?
- Ethnicity and Identity