Making the Case for the Social Sciences
Download the reports in pdf format here or request hard copies from Helen Spriggs (email@example.com):
Podcasts by the journal editor, Professor David Canter AcSS, describing the journal and each new issue, are now available on the journal website.
|Current Bulletin: November 2013|
|Bulletins Archive 2013|
|Bulletins Archive 2012|
|Bulletins Archive 2011|
|Bulletin Archives 2002-2005|
Click here (November)
A series of occasional papers, produced with kind support from Society for the Advancement of Management Studies (SAMS). Hard copies may be requested by writing to Helen Spriggs (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Open Access Publishing (January 2013) (pdf)
- The Impact of Social Science Research (June 2013) (pdf)
- Developing Generic Ethics Principles for Social Science (October 2013)
Myths and Realities series of public debates - podcasts
Podcasts of these events are available from the British Library website - click here. Titles available:
- Education standards: Not as good as in my day?
- Class: We're all middle class now, aren't we?
- Manufacturing matters, doesn't it?
- Who benefits from welfare benefits?
- We've never had it so good? Food and diet in the UK
- Young people: Troubled, troublesome or terrific?
- Growing Old: Something to fear or celebrate?
- Security and surveillance: Has it gone too far?
- Sustainable lifestyles: Great in theory, impossible in practice?
- Ethnicity and Identity: what does it all mean?
- Are 'friends' the new family?
- Addictive Personality?
- Work to live or live to work?
This series has now concluded - watch out for a new series of public events in the new year.